Master Data Analyst
What's the role?
We are looking for a Master Data Analyst for our team at Hilti Brazil. This is not an ordinary job, it comes with high responsibility and is embedded in our unique culture, guided by high performance and care for our employees.
Who is Hilti?
"If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career."
What does the role involve?
The Master Data Analyst ensures master data quality and compliance with data privacy regulations for the entire Hilti Brazil organization.
Main activities include:
- Define and implement standard processes for master data management at Hilti Brazil (for example creating customers).
- Define quality levels for master data.
- Coordinate, support and monitor data cleaning activities.
- Monitor and control data quality and regularly report status to local, regional and global management.
- Initiate corrective actions in case needed.
- Create awareness for data quality and communicate successes and activities.
- Train Hilti Brazil employees.
- Be active part of the global data management community.
- Closely collaborate with the local and global tax team.
- English advance level is a must
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which makes for a vibrant, innovative, high performing team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor´s degree (Administration, Marketing, Finance or IT).
- Fluent Portuguese and English, Spanish will be considered a plus
- It is essential to understand how taxes are applied in Brazilian law
- Knowledge with MS Office, MS Access, mandatory knowledge of SAP ERP (S/4HANA) and BW/4HANA, in addition to having a deep knowledge of the Customer Master, knowledge of salesforce sales cloud is a plus.
- Manadatory to have experience in:- Define and implement standard processes for master data management
- - Define quality levels for master data.
- - Monitor data quality
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience with Data Management and Data Quality Management
- Ability and willingness to learn, focus, persistence, target orientation, reflectiveness and adaptive communication
Tempted to apply or find out more? Go to:
& Apply now!